Camping Le Pré des Laveuses*** counts about one hundred camping pitches for tents, caravans and camper vans. The pitches are grassy, spacious and located near the Allier river, with a splendid vies on the mountains of the Auvergne!
Information about the camping pitches:
- The camping pitches surface between 100 and 120 m²
- Level, grassy and shaded pitches
- Electric hook-up with European sockets: please bring an adapter.
- Arrival and departure days: from Monday to Sunday
- Arrival time: midday
- Departure time: midday
Campers have access to recently renovated sanitary facilities.
Pitches prices with and without electricity :
- Parking for self-contained motorhomes inside the campsite during the winter closure of the toilets without electricity for 1 night: €9.50 (excluding tourist tax)
- Parking for self-contained motorhomes inside the campsite during the winter closure of the toilets with electricity for 1 night: €13.50 (excluding tourist tax)