You'd like to prepare your holiday? Do you want to know where to do your shopping, where the nearest train station is? You will find here some practical information. The whole team of the campsite is also at your disposal to answer your practical questions.
Opening of the reception
You can reach us by phone at 0033 (0)4 73 84 81 30 and by email at camping (at) cournon-auvergne.fr
The reception is now open from Monday to Sunday 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
The Campsite Le Pré des Laveuses*** provides you with tourist documentation at the reception and advises you. If you want to know more, the Tourist Office of Clermont Ferrand is located at 20 minutes by car.
Where to shop ?
- The markets of Cournon :
- Thursday from 7am to 12:30pm : place Saint-Maurice
- Friday from 7am to 12:30pm, place de Lichtenfels
- Saturday from 7am to 12:30pm, place Joseph-Gardet
- Three minutes from the campsite - AUCHAN Les Toulaits
How to get to the Camping Le Pré des Laveuses*** in Cournon d'Auvergne :
- By train : 20 minutes by car from the campsite - SNCF station of Clermont-Ferrand. Information : +33 (0)8 92 35 35 35 - Cournon / Sarliève train station (connects Clermont-Ferrand in 10 minutes - free parking). The bus stop is 400 m from the campsite
- By bus : from Clermont-Ferrand, line C, stop Av. de l'Allier, to consult the schedules, go to the T2C website
- By car - Camping Le Pré des Laveuses*** is at : 3h15 from Montpellier (332 km), 3h50 from Bordeaux (414 km) and Toulouse (415 km), 4h from Paris (432 km), 5h from Rennes (596 km)
- A75 : exit n°3 (from Montpellier, Paris, Bordeaux)
- A89 : exit n°1.3 (from Saint-Etienne, Lyon)
GPS coordinates of the campsite - Lat : 45.7406 - Long : 3.2230
- By plane : 13 mn drive from the campsite - International Airport Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne - 63510 Aulnat - +33 (0)4 73 62 71 00