You are looking to spend your holiday in the Auvergne? Great idea! The nature here is fantastic: mountains, lakes, vulcanoes, hikes, typical villages and gastronomy… Camping*** Le pré des Laveuses is ideally located and will allow you to discover a few of the region’s treasures. Follow the guide:
- In Cournon-d’Auvergne: a small lake at the foot of the campsite, with possibility to hire canoe/kayaks (+33 (0)4 73 84 35 88), a beach, hiking tracks and the « Massif Wake park »
- Chaîne des Puys, an alignment of 80 vulcanoes with lakes, rives, Norman churches and castles .
- Lovely villages to discover
- At 15 minutes from the campsite, the town of Clermont Ferrand is the capital of the Puy de Dôme. Sites to visit , gastronomical specialities to taste , etc.
- Vulcania, a leisure and discovery park to learn all about vulcanoes
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact or visit the Tourist Information Office of Clermont Ferrand
See you soon in the Auvergne !